A life filled with physical, emotional, spiritual, and financial abundance is truly a gift. Everyone should have security, peace of mind, love, and overall joyfulness. But how can something that should be second nature is so difficult to attain? Perhaps our hectic lives confuse or distract us from achieving a life of abundance. But the power of our thoughts can transform our lives for the better – if we know how to use it.
Wealth is Good!
- We all have to build wealth in our lives, but before we can build wealth, we have to understand that everyone’s definition of wealth is different. It doesn’t have to mean making millions of dollars and flying a private jet to one of your 10 estate homes.
- Wealth can simply mean having a steady, full-time job where you earn enough money to give your family a safe place to sleep with quality food on the table and nice clothes to wear. It may also mean you are fulfilled spiritually and emotionally.
- Don’t fool yourself by saying you don’t care about material things and, therefore, you don’t need to care too much about building wealth. Remember that wealth does not necessarily mean material wealth. Just because you desire wealth, it doesn’t mean you have to be attached to money like a Scrooge.
- You can be emotionally wealthy because of the positive relationships you foster. You can be spiritually wealthy because of your faith. You can be physically wealthy because of your vibrant health. And you can be financially wealthy because of the money you have earned. Wealth simply isn’t a monetary figure!
Wealth Is Not Just About Money
- As mentioned, the term wealth doesn’t just describe how much money you have. You can also use the word to describe the people in your life and your satisfaction with your life in general.
- If you have a close relationship with your family, you are wealthy.
- If you love waking up in the morning and get satisfaction out of your job every day, you are wealthy.
- If you have friends who love you as their own family, you are wealthy.
- If you have a fervent faith, you are wealthy.
- Living an abundant life simply means being happy in all aspects of your life and having the resources to care for your family. Obviously, you won’t be happy every minute of every day, but if you are usually well taken care of, then you already have an abundant life.
How To Build Wealth
- You need to carry a positive mindset in life if you wish to build the wealth you want and deserve. You must believe that what you want can be attained, that you have the power to attain it, and that it will be delivered to you in your lifetime. Without this mindset, you’re more likely to give up when times get tough.
- Loving yourself is also of great importance. You have to love yourself first if you want to receive love from others. If you don’t have love from others, you won’t lead the life you desire.
We can’t change the world unless we start by changing ourselves. But if we change ourselves, we can change the whole world. And if we change ourselves for the better, there’s no reason why we can’t or shouldn’t live an abundant life.