While I appreciate luck when it comes my way, I prefer to rely on my work ethic to create the change I desire in my life. My work ethic and determination are under my control. With these two things, I can accomplish any goal I set. Obstacles are a small matter for me. I just keep working when faced with a challenge. Every obstacle falls away when faced with hard work.
As Long As I Persevere, I Can Overcome Any Challenge, Obstacle, Or Setback
- My success is under my control. I am free from relying on outside influences to bring me success.
- I can take the majority of the credit for my achievements. I do have help from time to time, but the majority of the credit belongs to me. I take full responsibility for my successes and failures.
- I prefer it this way. Sometimes, success takes longer than I thought. I avoid feelings of resentment and frustration.
- I also resist the urge to give up. At times like this, I redouble my efforts and determination.
I Have Confidence In Myself To Succeed Where Others Fail
- Today, I am focused on taking responsibility for the outcomes in my life.
- I remind myself that hard work has been the foundation of my success.
- My determination for success is at an all-time high.
- When have I given up on a goal too soon? Why did I quit?
- If I never gave up, what could I achieve?
- What are my goals? What am I willing to sacrifice to achieve them?