To achieve any kind of great success, you must first believe that you’re capable of achieving that success. Great sports stars can suddenly begin having lousy performances if they suddenly feel they can’t perform well or live up to their coach’s high expectations. Writers and musicians suddenly have their wellsprings of inspiration dry up if they no longer “feel it” or if they suddenly lose confidence in their creative abilities. The same is true in our own lives. You don’t have to be famous for your boss to have high expectations of you at work. Our families also have certain expectations and if you cave under the pressure, your performance might suffer and your negative thoughts will infiltrate other areas of your life.
You’re Worthy Of Achieving Wealth And Success
- When it comes to building wealth, we have to believe that we can see ourselves becoming more and more wealthy. It doesn’t matter how smart we might be, or how talented we are, or whether we’re sitting on top of the best business opportunity to come along in our lifetime, if we don’t believe in ourselves, we’ll have a hard time building wealth.
- Wealth flows to those who believe they deserve it. It flows to those who envision it in their hands, their bank accounts, and their lives.
- Even in your darkest hours when you’re trying to build wealth in your life, when times are tough and the seas of your world are troubled, you have to continue to see great wealth in your life. If it all seems to be happening too slowly, have patience.
- Those who “know” something good is coming their way can always afford to be patient and safe in their knowledge that what they’re yearning for is within their grasp.
You’ll Survive the Difficult Times
- Earlier I mentioned sports. One of the great coaches in professional sports history, Vince Lombardi, said the time when you really need to believe in yourself is not when everything is going your way. You need to believe in yourself when everyone doubts you.
- It’s easy to have confidence when everything is naturally falling into place! But where is your confidence when you need it the most? Obviously, it can be tough to maintain a positive mindset when others get down on you but to help improve your outlook, try to surround yourself with people who believe in you and are supportive of your goals. Engaging with others who share your enthusiasm will lift your spirits and help block out negative thoughts.
- When you have a positive mindset about creating wealth, you’ll continue to do what feels right even when the darkness descends and everything seems like chaos. When no one else believes in you, you’ll still be able to take inspired action and, by constantly moving forward, you’ll attract the wealth that you desire.
But none of this can happen unless you begin with a clear vision. You have to see yourself with the wealth and abundance you desire and deserve. Each day, take a moment to find a quiet place and see yourself with the financial freedom, flexibility, and life you desire!